WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

08 August 2011

Should have gone to Specsavers


I've now officially started on the Hexalong and made my first hexagon.  As I was hand sewing them together it all came flooding back to me why I stopped cross-stitching - which for many years was my favourite hobby.  The reason was my Varifocals- as my eyesight deteriorated and I needed long and near distance correction I could never find a comfortable head position for hand sewing.  I am not going to let this stop my with my hexies so I will be making an opticians appointment tomorrow and in the meantime I have found a magnifying glass that sits on my ample bosom.

Here is hexagon number 1- hope my whip stitching improves when I can see what I am doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment