WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

10 August 2011

The ever difficult 'Man's card'

Was inspired by one of the blogs I follow to do some decoupage on a card for Aaron.  I havent looked at any of Joanna Sheen's CDs for ages so I decided to dig them out and take a look- my first thought being that there might be something that lends itself for use with Cuttlebug dies.  Fixed on the Cottage Garden CD and did this card with some decoupage and some stick on grass (bought to make Easter decorations that I never got round to). Also did a matching book mark as the recipient is a very keen reader.


Saw a funny card on the web and did my own take on it for Lee's birthday card.  Have to admit this was one of the quickest cards ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment