WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

15 August 2011

ENVELOPE CARD FOR EVA

Thanks to Anne-Kristine for the inspiration for this card.  Her tutorial for an envelope card can be found here on the Wild Orchid blog.  This is the card I made for Eva in Denmark- all lace and bows and the exact opposite to Danish simplicity. Would like to have added more flowers but didnt because it is going in the post.  I used K&Company double sided paper and card and the lovely vintage image is from Magic Moonlight Free Images. I am definitely going to do this style of card again and next time I will incorporate some stamping.



No comments:

Post a Comment