First of all I had to sort out the fabrics. I chose some fabrics which I dyed in plastic bags at a workshop and some patterned fabric that I bought ages ago. I may add some modern fabrics from a stash pack I bought recently - I will see how it goes.
Next I joined the Hexalong Flickr group and learned something about Flickr as I was a complete newbie. (I'm a Picasa fan myself).
Next I needed a bag for the project. I decided to customise an old canvas bag I had and at the same time get used to drawing and using large hexagons as I have decided to go with hexagons with 3 inch sides for my project.
In for a penny... I decided to make pretty box for threads and needles etc. I might even get round to some sewing soon. So far its been all Bondaweb and glue.
For details of the Hexalong click HERE