WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

10 January 2012

JANUARY AND LOTS OF BIRTHDAYS

Busy time of year for card making. Here are 2 I managed to get there on time. This one was a request. I made a champagne bottle card for a 50th birthday for Andy's Mum and she asked for a Malibu bottle on a card for her Mum's 70th birthday. Here is what I came up with.


For my Mum I did one of my favourite cards of the moment- one with a vintage photo and flowers. Very pretty pretty.  The photo is from a lovely site Magic Moonlight and the rubber stamp is a Lili of the Valley one I got in their pre-Christmas sale. The stamp is just the right size for several dies I have so it will be much used this year.

Also playing catch up with some cards I made for December birthdays. Both were for 50ths.





No comments:

Post a Comment