WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

26 January 2012

Paper and thread in one post!

This weekend is my friend Bab's BIG  birthday and I managed to get her card and present in the post on time.
Her card used the MCS Fab 50s CD and is quite simple. I have been making Babs handcrafted cards for years and think I have done every style for her in that time....


I decided after my visit to Chiltern Quilters on Saturday that I ought to do something about the UFO pile in the bedroom (soon to be craft room).  I havea piece of quilted material I created from squares of Japan-inspired prints. I made one quilted bag last year (or it might even have been the year before) so I thought I would have a go at making a loose cover for a notebook. My first attempt at a closure was a disaster as I used organza ribbon so I had to improvise a magnetic closure. Will learn by my mistakes and do a few more of these for the present drawer.





No comments:

Post a Comment