WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

07 October 2011

THANK GOODNESS FOR UPS

I  can make the cards in plenty of time but getting them in the post to ensure they get there for the day always lets me down especially for cards which need to be sent abroad. This week I failed miserably with two US cards and had to resort to letting the cards hitch a ride in a company courier pack going by UPS.

First there is a card for my penfriend of more than 45 years in Pennsylvania USA. I was inspired by a card made by one of my favourite bloggers, Bev Rochester, so copied the layout and used some images from my favourite fallback Cds from Debbi Moore. Just love the Art Deco ladies.



For my friend Barbara in company HQ I made a quick card using an LOTV image.



No comments:

Post a Comment