WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

02 October 2011

STEAMPUNK

I hit on the idea of doing a card for my SIL Jaci's big birthday using the Steampunk style. As usual the favourite part of the project was gathering my supplies (i.e. buying more craft supplies).  I found a great paper pad from Graphic 45 which I just had to have and then I decided I need some embossing folders so treated myself to the Tim Holtz ones with clocks and machine parts. Downloaded some new fonts and then away I went. I knew what I wanted on the front but I let the rest of the design grow organically so the card took ages to do.  (Photographs dont do it justice but that's sometimes the case with busy cards).

This promises to be the first of many using these papers as they are equally good for men and women.




No comments:

Post a Comment