WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

01 October 2011

ANYTHING BUT PINK OR PEACH


I noticed that all my cards recently have been either pink or peachy tones so I set myself a challenge to use other colours. Only just noticed that there is some pink in the Nitwits background paper but otherwise I managed to comply with the challenge I set myself. The LOTV printed cards are a welcome addition to my stash when a quick card is needed. This one went to my friend Ellie shortly after we had been to a fab afternoon tea party at Carol and Mark's.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda I was like that for a while with green, your card is stunning beautiful shades of purple and gorgeous image.
    Have a great weekend.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete