WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

10 March 2011

SIBOLDI GIRLS GO CRAFTING PT 2

After a lovely lunch it was my turn to be project leader.  I fancied making some vintage shabby chic items inspired by a fellow blogger.  I came prepared with some downloaded freebees and we all made a card in a box and Post-It note holders.

My card is for Carol's birthday this weekend.  The picture is a young Queen Mum - Carol is a big fan of the royal family so I thought she would like this.


Here is Mum's card. Not sure she really likes paper crafting but she humoured me.

Here is mine and Gina's  Post-It note book- got the card and template in the US a couple of years didnt get chance to use it.





We also made up some paper gift boxes from a K&Co pad as Gina wanted to give some gifts to her friends that night.........


and finally the scene of devastation which we had to clear up before our fish and chip supper... good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment