WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

12 March 2011

CUTTLEBUG ENVY

Had a fab day today. Two crafting friends, Maz and Chris, came round and we chatted and played. Both of them arrived with lots of lovely goodies especially their Cuttlebugs- I really want one- no I really need one.  We made a card designed by one of the scrappers which Chris goes to.  Chris is really into scrapping and brought some of her albums for us to look at- we should have spent longer looking but the talking and crafting got in the way.  The card we made had quite a few die cut and embossed elements.  I will be giving this card to Sophia for her birthday.


We also made a Post-It note holder vintage style.  Used the lovely photos which I downloaded free- the name of the site isMagic Moonlight and they have some beautiful pics on there. http://magicmoonlightstudio.blogspot.com/ and http://magicmoonlightfreeimages.blogspot.com/


Our third project should have been teacup candles but the wax I ordered did not arrive in time so the girls took their cups to do at home.  More time for Cuttlebugging.



No comments:

Post a Comment