WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

11 January 2011

VENETIAN SPLENDOUR

Sunday was my Mum's 83rd birthday. She is my crafting mentor and inspiration....she still creates the most beautiful items and sells her work locally. She loves Venetian masks and has a lovely collection in her home.  I bought the Debbi Moore CD just so that I could make her a card for her birthday with it.  I have also sent her the new Debbi Moore magazine so she can use the Venetian papers in it.  Here is my card.  Liked the triple fold and will be using this idea again.



It was also my Mum's closest friend's birthday on Sunday. Here is the Tilda card I did for Pam.  I decided not to add flowers because it was going in the post.




No comments:

Post a Comment