WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

26 January 2011

AND ANOTHER BIT OF VENETIAN SPLENDOUR

January is a busy month for birthdays.  Here is the card I made for my old friend Babs. She has retired to Yorkshire (early retirement) to be closer to her oldest daughter and family so we dont see each other which is a shame.  This is another card made with Debbi Moore's CD- really into my blue and gold at the moment.  Looking forward to the 2nd copy of her Inspirations magazine which should be coming any day now.  One more card to make for January and then I am definitely going to get down to some quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment