WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

16 January 2011

THEY ARE NOT ALL MASTERPIECES


I have had a creative week - my mojo is back.  I made another two Venetian themed cards and will post them as I send them to their recipients.  Following one of my resolutions I made a couple of cards which were not masterpieces but still were successful and I was proud of them.

One was for my colleague Raakhi who had a baby on 2nd January. I used a card blank from a kit and then customised it and matched the colours in Word.



The other was for my friend Helen who has bought a substantial property in Wales.  As we all lived through the final frantic negotiations I felt part of it.  I wanted to customise the card and I used an on-line translator (or three) to find out the Welsh of 'Good Luck in your new home'. The daffodil images were from Joanna Sheen's Cardmaker's Year.  There is some decoupage but you cant see it in the picture.



I have just got two new CDs and am looking forward to using them.  The latest My Craft Studio celebrating the Glam Fifties and a completely new CD of wine lover's cartoons- should be great for men's cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment