WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

04 June 2012

Jubilee Celebrations

I'm sat watching Tom Jones on the Jubilee Concert on the TV and it reminded me that I haven't blogged anything this weekend and I have a few Jubilee related makes to share.

First of all the food.  On Friday we had a Jubilee afternoon tea at work with the donations for the cakes going to a very good cause.  I made 2 batches of cup cakes for the occasion- Eton Mess cup cakes and chocolate chip cup cakes - both of which were appreciated by the hungry hordes. Made the 'labels' from the Stephanie Weightman download.


Bought enough fabric for 3 London tote bags but only got one made up in time. Will get the other ones done for the Olympics.

Enjoying the weekend but I would be happy for it to have ended on a high with the concert tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment