WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

30 May 2012

More good-byes

Funny how it goes- its just non-stop retirement and good-byes at the moment. Cant keep up with the cards.  Today's card is for a US friend, Nancy, who is retiring and I wanted to do her a special card.  I used the new Debbi Moore oriental images which came in a stamping magazine with a set of transparent stamps. I'm not a great lover of stamps but these were very easy to use. I embellished the background and used the sentiment from the set 'May your dreams blossom' as I thought it very appropriate for a retirement. I finished off the card with some mulberry paper flowers in co-ordinating papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment