WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

30 June 2012

I've been in denial

One of my team at work left a couple of weeks ago....even as I type this I cant quite believe it...I have been in denial and consequently haven't posted the keepsake I made him.  I have been making them laugh at work by walking past Amit's old office and making comments about wondering if he is enjoying his holidays. Enough is enough and I have to realise he has moved on to bigger and better things. Will miss him.  Always make a keepsake for team members who leave and I am glad to say he was really touched.  The cover was made using www.wordle.net and the pages of the blank board-book were decorated with photos and work bits and bobs.






No comments:

Post a Comment