WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

07 May 2012

Chocolate Baroque download

Spent a great £1.99 on a Chocolate Baroque download called Chic Script Set 4. The colours immediately jumped from the page and I had to have it.  Left the 'boys' watching a comicbook film (not a genre I like much) and slipped away to the dining room to have a play. Here is what I came up with.


Will be using this set again really soon and will use the Cuttlebug next time rather than keeping straight lines.  Been meaning to have a craft afternoon with my friends Maz and Chris for ages and I think these papers would be a great project.



No comments:

Post a Comment