WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

19 June 2011

ANOTHER REGENCY INSPIRED CARD

Really like Debbi Moore's Regency CD and made another card using it for my friend Marilyn.  I used pinky-purple tones and downloaded some nice handwriting fonts for the inside. Starting to get the hang of my Cuttlebug and now need some more Nestabilities.  Finished it off with a Jane Austen quote which I knew would make Marilyn smile.  'A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of'.  


Once again I took the photo in a rush and its not wonderful.  I've been promising myself a light tent but maybe now is the time to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment