WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

04 June 2011

THE CULT OF BEAUTY


Dante Gabriel Rossetti - 'Bocca Baciata'
 
I know that I am lucky to live close enough to central London to take advantage of the culture without being in the city itself. We took the opportunity to go to the V&A today on a rare occasion that there are no Metropolitan or Piccadilly Line closures on a Saturday. They have one of their special exhibitions on at the moment and  it covers the Aesthetic Movement from the period 1860 to 1900. Loved the William Morris colours and the Rossetti pictures. Hope it will encourage my Creative Mojo to come out to play.


http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/exhibitions/cult-of-beauty/visit/

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete