WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

12 October 2010

TWO MORE TILDA CARDS

Still enjoying making the Tilda cards and am spending far too long on them.  First of all here is one I made for my friend Barbara in our US HQs. She's been having a rough time recently and hope she had a great birthday - her first one since her boys have been away at College.



The next Tilda card was for my penfriend of over 45 years (hard to believe we started writing when I was 9 years old). Thought this 12x12 scapbook paper made a good base card for the image.  Needless to say both cards are photographed badly as the colours are not very true and probably neither of them got to their destinations on time!  My bad......




No comments:

Post a Comment