WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

19 October 2010

ILONA'S CARDS

When I saw my friend Ilona a while back I was telling her how touched I was that my Mum had save all my cards. To my surprise Ilona said she had done the same and brought them to show me. Thought a would take a few photos and post them as it brought back nice memories to see them again especially the one in the style of Sonia Turner who was such an inspiration when I first got into card making seriously. Went to some fabulous workshops at her farm in Dorking. She is part of Joanna Sheen's design team now.  Incidentally the second image is from a JS CD.




No comments:

Post a Comment