WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

21 October 2012

Work in progress

 Had a great day yesterday doing some sewing at Gail Lawther's class to make a panel from her lovely book Glimpses of New Zealand. I chose to make the seascape which is foundation pieced and embellished with allsorts of lovely threads and beads.  On the day I got all the foundation piecing done with a mixture of batik fabrics and even managed to make a mini panel which I will use to make either a small picture or a couple of cards.  Hope I can find (make!) time to finish it and that it doesnt become yet another UFO.

Here's the basic piecing:


Getting ready for the embellishment


The mini version




No comments:

Post a Comment