WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

11 October 2012

MY LOVELY HUBBIE IS SIX-O TODAY

He is in denial but it is true- my lovely hubbie Paul is 60 day. Following rave reviews from our grown up kids he decided he would like to go to the Warner Bros Studio Tour 'The Making of Harry Potter' to celebrate the occasion, so deciding the theme of his birthday card was easy.  Bought some Creative Imaginations HP scrapbook papers and embellishments which I used for the card and I will make a couple of scrapbook pages with all the lovely pictures we took.  Here's the card and my favourite photo in Diagon Alley.




1 comment:

  1. brillaint harry potter themed card linda and great photo :D
    Belated Happy Birthday to your hubby :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete