WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

13 July 2012

Waste not want not

I am the ultimate craft/fabric shopper with no time to make anything up and my house is heaving.  I should be tidying instead of blogging!  Wanted to share a quick make using a curtain tie backs which were bought and never used.  Decided to make fabric banners for Birthdays and Christmas using my stash of fabrics and my old favourite Bondaweb. Measured it out and then did the letters on the computer to the right size. Here is the Birthday one hung on the metal wall art which adorns my lounge wall.  Havent done any stitching yet but next time the sewing machine is out I will finish it off.



1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous linda.i love the big bow you added ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete