WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

27 July 2012

NITWITS DOWNLOAD

Got all ready to use my new Nitwits Collection download called Petal Fresh but Mr Mojo didnt want to come out to play.  I hate it when nothing you do looks right.  After faffing around for more than an hour I salvaged the background paper and got into my comfort zone with a vintage card. Maybe it was the time pressure and the hot weather that made Mr Mojo run away. Hope he comes back soon as I have some quilting projects in mind whilst the Olympics are on.


2 comments:

  1. so stunning linda.really beautiful vintage image and i love your delicate colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda,
    That is a gorgeous vintage looking card! Your mo jo sure did come out to play!
    I haven't made any cards in ages, I think I will give it a go : )
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete