WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

16 February 2011

MY VALENTINE

I have been seeing alot of Art Deco cards in the shops and I particularly liked one with a big moon behind a couple. I used this as inspiration for my 33rd Valentine's card for my lovely hubbie Paul. I cant pretend all the cards have all been made by my own fair hand over the years but quite a few have!  Used a mixture of My Craft Studio and Debbi Moore images.


I dont contact my Auntie Gina often enough but Valentine's Day is her birthday and I always try and call. I usually do a card with a heart on but this year I didnt plan too well and I ended up sending her a card I made using the MCS CD with Fifties images. I am sure I have a photo of my auntie in a similar outfit in an old album.





No comments:

Post a Comment