WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

19 April 2010

TIME TO TAKE THE PLUNGE

I have had the site prepared for weeks but haven't so far taken the plunge and posted. I have become an avid reader of other people's crafty blogs and at lunchtime I happily blog hop whilst munching on my sandwich at work. I really must find out how to link to other people's blogs so I can take advantage of all the blog candy out there. Yes there really is blog candy....

As this is my first posting I want to include a photo of a recent project. I am a card maker and papercrafter who dabbles in quilting. As I work full-time there are not enough hours in the day to do what I want - so I fit a bit in here and there - usually failing miserably to make my own deadline so everyone gets birthday cards late. This one was on time as it was for my son's 22nd birthday and no posting was involved. Love making really personal cards- this one was to celebrate his love of stand up comedy!



As well as getting blog savvy I want to learn how to take good photos of my work. I love photography as well as my other interests and I am sure my current camera has more to offer than just the automatic setting I use (wonder where the instruction book is?).

No comments:

Post a Comment