WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

29 April 2010

IT'S A BUSY TIME OF YEAR

I got all excited when I discovered Magnolia stamps and loved the way the designers were decorating the cards with paper flowers. I immediately  rushed around ordering bits and pieces from the web and started on my first card. Needless to say I wasn't happy with my first effort as the colouring in of the Tilda image wasn't right. I have since ordered some Promarkers for my second attempt.

I couldn't bear to throw away the basic part of the card so I used an image from a Joanna Sheen CD and finished it off with some FlowerSoft.  Here is the finished card which I gave to my good friend and line dancing buddy, Carole.




 More soon

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment