WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

27 April 2012

Mr Mojo has been my only friend

Not the best weeks it has to be said.... tardy builders, no bath, resignations and uncertainty at work not to mention needing a new clutch for the car. Imagine my surprise then when Mr Mojo decided to pay a visit.  Been turning out cards left, right and centre.

The first was a vintage lady which I used as a Get Well Card for a colleague who has had surgery.  The basic card is a piece of 12x12 paper folded into 4 and decorated with the usual bits and bobs- lace, flowers, doily, a bit of bling and ribbon.


The next is one which uses a Design Sheet from a MCS CD called Cool Britannia (I think).  This is for Carole's birthday on Sunday.  It didnt really require alot of creativity I suppose but it was fun doing it. Keep Calm is very popular and I just heard about a site where you can create posters with your own slogans for free. Check it out here   http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment