WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

12 July 2011

A RUSH OF ACTIVITY

Mr Mojo turned up unexpectedly and I made two cards in record quick time- everything just fell into place.

The first was a 30th Wedding Anniversary card for some dear friends.  The original idea was to cover the numbers 3 & 0 with lots of pearl buttons but when it came down to it I didnt like the effect. Instead I used a card blank I bought as part of a Create and Craft kit I bought in their recent sale.  I used one of my favourite poems, the Art of Marriage, inside as I know my friends will appreciate it. My patience was sorely tried when my trusty ink jet printer ran out of ink and for the first time I used non-HP cartridges and thought the printer was on its last legs. Turns out it was the colour cartridge which was faulty and after 2 returns to the shop I got a good one.



The second card I made on Sunday was for friend Sue.  I used my tried and trusted DM Glamour and Glitz CDs to print off a decoupage sheet and then used one of the papers from a DM magazine for the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment