WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

25 May 2011

ONE DAY!

For a few years I have had a photo of Portofino near Genoa on my wall in my office. Its there for 2 reasons - one, because it is one of my all time favourite places and two, because I think the picture would make a fantastic art quilt and I want to do it one day.


Whilst looking round to see what is new in blogland last night I found mention of this lovely quilt which has won a prize at an international quilt show in Houston.  

52-1/2" x 48"
It is called Port of Cassis (France) by Lenore Crawford of Midland, Michagan. At first look I thought it was my beloved Portofino but it isnt. Cant imagine being able to make a quilt to match this lovely work of art. Congratulations to Lenore.

No comments:

Post a Comment