WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

03 April 2011

MOTHER'S DAY

It's been a big weekend with my birthday and Mother's Day.  Here's the card I made for my Mum. Really enjoyed making it as I knew she would like it.  The photo is me and my sister and when Mum and I talked yesterday we decided it was taken exactly 50 years ago- wowzer.  Trying not to feel old.....  The penny has only just dropped that a 5" square of paper is the right size for using the Martha Stewart punches 'round the corner'.  Also used some of the lovely lace Mum gave me when I was up there for our crafty weekend.


Went to the theatre last night to see Chess (found a musical I didnt like- really didnt like the music).  The people behind us were talking and were surprised that the programme showed the actors as having web sites. They couldnt imagine anyone having enough information to put on a website. They obviously havent been out there in blogland.  I cant believe how many talented people there are out there using their love of paper and fabric to create mini works of art every day. So happy I have the opportunity to be creative.....

Still waiting patiently for my Cuttlebug!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Your Mum must have been so excited abaout it! Great colors and perfect picture!
    I have a blog candy running these days if you happen to come by!
    Hugs, Iulia- new follower

    ReplyDelete