WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

26 December 2010

At last a few minutes to myself

That's Boxing Day over with and now a few days of R&R to get myself and the house straight and hopefully find time for a little crafting.

First of all I need to upload the photos of some of the cards and projects made in December.

There was a memory book made for Janet when she retired at the end of November. I asked work friends present and past to provide recipes with a connection to Janet and I made them into a book with photos of the people who donated the recipes. Really pleased with the way it turned out.



There was a birthday card for Homa made with My Craft Studo Deco Ladies CD.



There was a birthday card for Helen whilst she was away on a Nile cruise.


And a bit of fun for my boss Jonathan from a Joanna Sheen CD.  A line drawing coloured in with Promarkers.


Had fun making all my Christmas cards.  Most were made with an Anna Griffin kit from QVC and also made some with the My Craft Studio Christmas Deco CD. I didnt get round to many rubber stamped ones and wasnt happy with any of the Christmas Tilda cards I started.  I wish I had more time for making a few more presents - my favourite ones were the decorated Elizabeth Shaw mints (thanks to Helen at 'It's all fiddle fart')and the cookie jar which I gave to my lovely sister Gina.


In all the Christmas chaos I also made a memory book for my old friend Ameer who finally had enough of the new ConvaTec.

Made a quick pit stop at Hobby Craft today and picked up some bargains so tomorrow I will get started on a few Birthday cards for 2011. I am determined not to be making cards at the last minute next year. (Mind you I say that every year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment