WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

07 August 2010

CARD OF THE WEEK



Today Eva in Denmark is marrying her partner Ole and I made this cute Tilda and Edwin card for the department to send. Really enjoyed making this one- was planning it for ages and used K& Co papers and the Glitter Girl's midget gems to finish it off.  It's a card within a card as the ribbon holds the smaller card closed and inside there is a favourite poem of mine 'The Art of Marriage'.

When I was blog hopping last night I realised that this fits the bill for several challenges this week so I will link this page to the following challenge blogs:

Creative Inspirations Recipe: 5 flowers, 3 papers, one ribbon
Simon Says Song title: Going to the Chapel
Cute Card Thursday: Whateva