WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

28 July 2010

PLAYING CATCH UP

It's been a  busy few weeks and I haven't had time to post although I have made a few cards.


First of all a card for my US friend Helen for her birthday.




I used the same My Craft Studio Deco Ladies image for a card for Adrienne's 50th birthday on 26th July but used the original colours.  I was going to do something cheeky but wasn't sure if she wanted her 50th being publicised so I opted for a Maya Angelou quote. Adrienne has a little gallery of my cards over the years which I am very proud of.




To make up the trio of cards for US friends here is the one I did for my lovely colleague Ilona for her birthday on 28th. She always saves my cards so it is a pleasure to make them for her.




More later


Linda