WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

07 May 2010

ANOTHER MAGNOLIA DISASTER

I could colour in better when I was 5 than I can now. Armed with a Tilda image, my new Promarkers and an hour to spare I tried again and was again disappointed.  I'm determined to persevere though so I will be trying again tomorrow in daylight.  Cant wait to do the flower part and if I dont like the coloured image I will settle for something from my many CDs like I did before. It was election night list night and I was wandering around in the early morning hours.  Couldnt help myself logging on and buying some images on eBay. Madness.


Made a nice card for my colleague Raakhi using a Create and Craft oriental decoupage die cuts- was last minute as usual and forgot to photograph it. Doh! 


Done a mega tidy up of my craft stuff and used the new boxes I bought at Hobbycraft at the weekend. Found allsorts that I had forgotten about and cant wait to make something. The creative juices are flowing so I expect to be posting something soon.


Linda