WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

15 October 2012

Another memory book

I really liked Rosemary Merry's demonstrations a couple of weeks ago on Create and Craft and I was curious when she kept talking about her many styles of memory books so I looked up her blog http://www.rosemarymerry.blogspot.co.uk/  and found a great tutorial using on piece of 12x12 scrapbook paper.  It is a video tutorial so the first thing I did was make up a book as a pattern and wrote all the dimensions on. Next I made a one using decorative paper to use as a memory book for someone who has recently left work.  Will be giving it to her tomorrow and hope she likes it.








No comments:

Post a Comment