WELCOME: Just a bit of nonsense really from a paper crafter and quilter who loves to dabble in all sorts of crafts. It will give me a way of remembering my craft projects - and sharing them with others

16 March 2011

ALTERED ART

In the January sales I bought a couple of toiletry sets in plain containers with a zip top thinking that I could do some altered art in the style of the great Lord Timmie.  Wanted something for Sophia's birthday so had to make this in a bit of a hurry and was quite pleased with the outcome. Its hard to know when to stop.  Even after I took the photo I added a few more bits. Glad I have another one to do.


Here is the final version decorated with K and Co papers and later (after the photo) with some Tim Holtz stickers from the Lost and Found collection.


Talking of altered things- I have altered my blog template. I had wanted to use a lovely Waterhouse background but I need to work out how to do it yet.  It is good for my education to work it out without asking Jonny for help!


No comments:

Post a Comment